ALLOWED AND PROHIBITED MODS
This post's purpose is to help you understand what modifications we allow and prohobit. Not everything will be listed. If you have any questions, feel free to ask staff in-game. Generally we allow all mods that don't provide players with an unfair advantage.
- Mods that make the game look better, smoother or add more animations.
- Mods that help you gain more FPS or performance improvements.
- Mods that don't give you a major or unfair advantage over other players.
- Damage Indicators
- Armor Status HUD
- Status Effect HUD
- Schematica (allowed without the use of printer)
- MiniMap (allowed without showing entities/players)
- Forge (allowed without disallowed mods)
- Badlion Client
- Lunar Client
- Cosmic Client
Note: Though using these clients are allowed, some of them may contain features we don't allow you to use, for example macros or entities on minimaps.
- Mods that give you an advantage over other players.
- Mods that assist you in PvP fights/Building scripts.
- Mods that come in a form of hacked clients e.g Killaura, Anti-KB, Tracers.
- Glitching or duplicating items isn't allowed.
- Hacked Clients (Clients that let users do things that they usually can not do. Such as fly, scaffold, killaura, etc.).
- Clients that crash the server.
- Macros of any kind are not allowed.
- X-ray mods and X-ray texture packs are strictly forbidden. All they do is show you where the goods are.
- Mods that automatically rearrenge your inventory or equip armour.
- Mods that let you view other players' armour durability.
- Mods that place and break blocks for you (Printer).