play.artisemc.com
Click to copy ip

DreamTheKing Ban evading / Incorrect ban time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilaNz

DreamTheKing is a well known hacker on this server, previously he was banned for 7 days but he was recently unbanned and was already caught hacking, unfortunate i do not have evidence of him hacking nor does the person who caught him, so instead i will rely on qarbon_'s evidence of him ban evading
( read chat )
1643363968324.png

Now blackbananaman was also banned for X-Raying and hacking, and i believe he was using a vpn. I actually did some testing and found multiple IP's that bypass the anti-vpn, just to prove how inefficent it is.

Now this alone isn't why he should be banned as they are both banned now and its all fine, the reason i am complaining is his extremely short ban time. Hacking on the server is a 31d ban for first offence, he was banned for 7 days After a simple check i concluded he did not make a ban appeal, and my guess is that was banned by a helper who doesn't have the perms to ban for 31days.

EDIT: After doing my research he was banned for a total of 5 days, nowhere near the correct ban time of 31 days.

I believe dreamtheking should be banned a full 31 days rather than 5.

Thank you for reading and please and an anticheat, and also pm me about the vpn bypass, i can give you some IP's that can be blacklisted.
thank you and goodbye

Last edited:

SilaNz

update
1643365915741.png
1643366669424.png
heres him admitting to hacking
unfortunately pianoboii didn't help me so i have to add this in. ( This means its an appealable perm ban )

Last edited:

Hyperbane

so instead i will rely on qarbon_'s evidence of him ban evading
I’m now realizing that this evidence could be faked, BUT, I’m pretty sure you’re able to check and see if Blackbananaman is in fact DreamTheKing’s alt.

sav

Management
Administrator
Web Developer
celinabestww
celinabestww
Thank you for your report. This report has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.