play.artisemc.com
Click to copy ip

A way to trade exp maybe?

SilaLL

Banned
Banned
With slimefun being a very important part of the server, and slimefun HEAVILY relying on a good source of exp, if you can, lets say store exp with a command /storeexp, /extractexp, alias /exexp or something, it will your exp into a bottle, and set your exp to 0 if you drink the bottle, you get all exp stored in the bottle, the empty bottle vanishes. and thats basically it. Because of how high demand large amounts of exp is, this could most likely be a nice change for the economy, and maybe revive /ah a little bit since its kinda dead

Janorax

Banned
Banned
With slimefun being a very important part of the server, and slimefun HEAVILY relying on a good source of exp, if you can, lets say store exp with a command /storeexp, /extractexp, alias /exexp or something, it will your exp into a bottle, and set your exp to 0 if you drink the bottle, you get all exp stored in the bottle, the empty bottle vanishes. and thats basically it. Because of how high demand large amounts of exp is, this could most likely be a nice change for the economy, and maybe revive /ah a little bit since its kinda dead
but this would be nice

elfilis

Emerald
Tabby_Powl
Tabby_Powl
I kept thinking about this on my own
I actually do want this. Mostly to store my xp somewhere when i feel like im in danger.